Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter Christmas Nails

For the next few posts to come I'll be posting my nail arts that I have done in the near past. There are quite a few winter designs I did this season, mostly for entering me different contests. For these winter in Paris/ snowflake nails firstly I lined up my beads one by one to create a snowflake design, they are adhered with just wet topcoat and for the accent nail I went on to paint an outline for the Eiffel Tower and thought it would be much more interesting if I used caviar beads to accentuate them too and to go with the beaded snow flakes.

                  What I used: BarryM mint green
                                      BarryM Instant Nail Foil Effects Gold
                                      Silver Caviar Beads 

Barry M Mint Green

I changed the accent nail from the previous mani to a Xmas tree.


The steps I took to create the tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment